A teacher portal is available to those studios that subscribe to that feature. It allows teachers access to their classes and take attendance.
In order for teachers to be able to take attendance online, the following setup must be completed:
Step 1 – Create teacher is in the system
If you are adding a new teacher (Teacher->Add New Teacher)
If the teacher is already listed move to step 2.
Step 2 – Assign the teacher to classes
- Go to the Teacher, click the plus to see the detail tabs.
- Go to Unassigned Classes tab. Find the classes they should have access to. (If it is not listed, they already are assigned.)
- Select the class by checking off the box on the right.
- Enter the Assigned Date of which this teacher can start taking attendance for this class.
- Click Assign
The classes should now be listed in Assigned Classes.
- Go to Classes, click the plus for detail tabs.
- Go to Add Teacher tab
- Find the teacher
- Check the box on the right.
- Enter the Assign Date
- Click Assign.
The teacher should now be in the Class Teacher tab.
Step 3 – Create a User login for the teacher
(this is done under ADMIN/Create User ID)
- Once created, Link the teacher to their User ID and the school:
- Click plus to see detail tabs
- Select Teacher Tab, find teacher and click checkbox on Right. Click the link button.
- Select School Tab, click the checkbox next to the school or schools the teacher should have access to. Click link button.
The Teacher login and password should now have access to the system and see only their classes assigned.
Need more help with this?
Please complete our support form if you need assistance.