If you wish to link a currently existing student to an existing family
Make sure the student you are linking has an address and guardian information entered in the detail tabs.
- Go to Student- Click the plus to see the Detail tabs- Make sure there is an address in the address tab and 1 guardian in the guardian tab
- Go to Student-Family link page.
- Find the family you want to attach the student to.
- Click the plus to see the detail tabs
- The 1st tab- Family Sibling lists the guardians attached. To see the student attached, click the plus for the guardian.
- The 2nd tab- Add Family Sibling will allow you to attach any Student not currently attached to this family.
- Once you find the student, Check the box at the end of the line and click Link.
If the student was previously linked to a different family, that link is removed.
Need more help with this?
Please complete our support form if you need assistance.
Thanks for your feedback.