Auto-pay is a feature that allows payments to automatically run on a certain day.
This feature can only be enabled by the Compudance team and requires the studio have an account with one of our integrated payment processors.
|For USA Businesses||Outside the USA|
|Our Contact:||Joanna Diaz||Zachary Schneiderman|
|Phone:||1 949 788 1010 ×131||1 514 380 2700 ext. 8292|
They prefer email as contact method.
The studio can set the time of day they want their autopay to occur. See Gateway.
How Auto-pay works:
- Studio creates an invoice
- the invoice gets added to the payment scheduler with the payment being scheduled for the Invoice Due Date. (Studio can change the schedule date in Payment Scheduler .)
- On the scheduled date, the due amount will automatically be charged to the family’s credit card or checking account.
- The Payment is then posted to the invoice, changing the status to Paid.
All pending payments can be managed through the Payment Scheduler.
Where is the credit card or ACH info stored?
The payment information is entered through the family link account (not the student). It is saved in the PaymentXP vault.
How can I remove a previously stored account for a family?
How can I stop a payment from happening in Compudance?
If the autopay system for this invoice has not yet started,
- You can pay the invoice which will remove it from the autopay scheduler.
- You can manually remove the invoice from the scheduler by going to Billing->Payment Scheduler. Find the specific invoice you wish to remove and click Delete in front of that line.
- You can delay the payment by clicking Edit in front of the line in payment scheduler and changing the Scheduled Date. Click Update.
How can I check if a payment was successfully processed?
All payments that are successful will automatically be posted in the CompuDance system.
You can run the Sales Report or any other screen to see them.
Any errors are reported in the View Reoccurring Error Report
Our system will not know if a payment fails at a later date and will still show the invoice is paid unless you change it. This includes a credit card reversal by the card holder and an insufficient funds from ACH.
Need more help with this?
Please complete our support form if you need assistance.