If you wish to offer a waitlist for a class, you can!
I would not create them for every class, just the ones that will typically fill fast, or you can wait to create a waitlist once the original class is near or meets capacity.
1. You will need to have a “ class type of Waitlist. Do not check off the Is billable checkbox.
2. You will go to the Classes section and find the original Class.
Click Add New Class button.
Complete the Form for the Waitlist.
- Match the class name, age to the original class.
- Set the Code to Waitlist.
- Set the Class Type to Waitlist.
- Set the Status to Active.
- Set the limit to how big you will allow the waitlist to get.
3. When you click Update you will be brought to the Season Schedule window.
Make sure the Season is correct to the Season the Waitlist.
- If the waitlist will be used to form a different class: the time frame should be the studio hours. Do not check off a day of the week. It will not place the class on the calendar, but still allow enrollment.
- If the class is for this specific class offering in case previously enrolled students are not capable of attending, you can use the specific time frame. I would not check off the day of the week, but you can enter the day in the class name for clarification.
4. Click Schedule
The waitlist will now be available to be selected when the season is opened for enrollment.
The Student-Student Online Register will be able to show you the specific enrollment order of your waitlist classes.
Need more help with this?
Please complete our support form if you need assistance.