This new version includes new features such as a Zoom Room widget, SSH communication type, and Offline provision & unprovisioning. This release also includes bug fixes to improve stability with both online and offline Brains. More information on the release can be found in the links below!
Zoom Room Widget
- Kramer Control has released a Zoom Rooms widget that allows end users to control the Zoom Room host in a very similar manner that a Zoom Rooms controller would work. We have the ability start and join meetings, control volume of host machine, manage participants, interact with Zoom phonebook, and more.
Online & Offline Provisioning & Unprovisioning
This feature includes the capability to provision a Brain using the Kramer UI webpage whether the Brain is online or offline. You will no longer be required to use a client application such as an iPhone or Android device for provisioning.
- Express Provisioning using Kramer UI
- Express Offline Provisioning using Kramer UI
- Unprovisioning Offline Brain using Kramer UI
- Corrected an issue where a Kramer server outage would cause Brains to go unprovisioned or enter an orange status where no devices were assigned to gateways
- Corrected an issue where the Brain would not send a raw value of 16 from device drivers
- Corrected an issue where the Brain would crash when querying a calendar device
- Corrected issue where Brain would enter a restart loop after an initial crash
- Corrected issue relating to uncaught exception error appearing in log files
- Corrected issue where Brain Watchdog cleared cache of Brains not connected to WAN
- Corrected an issue where Project duplication failed to show progress of the duplication inside the Manager
- Added a spinning widget indicating the new space is being generated
- Corrected an issue where the hardware gateway order did not persist between open builder sessions
- Corrected an issue where newly created Overlays could not be selected on a frame until the Builder was saved and the page was reloaded
- Corrected an issue when having grouped overlays could break the copy and paste functionality within the Builder webpage
- Corrected an issue where a programmer could not copy and paste an interface from one open Builder webpage to another Builder webpage
- Copying and pasting interfaces between projects will include the images but will not add images to an image library within the project.
- To use the pasted images elsewhere in the UI the images will need to be added to an image library
- Corrected issue where the programmer could not import more than 100 reference devices into a single space
- Corrected issue where Initialization events could have been removed from Builder
- Corrected issue where iOS and Android application imaging was not updated following Offline Publish until the application was force closed
- Corrected an issue where the user interface was not loaded when the Brain is powered on while in an active_offline state
- Corrected issue in iOS clients where swiping on screen would navigate between pages or the admin area of the application
- Corrected an issue in iOS clients where the reconnecting screen was not appearing for approximately 5 to 10 minutes after the LAN connection to Brain was lost
Device Driver Editor
- Corrected issue where new and existing device drivers could not enable LUA editing.
- Added static analysis to check for LUA content within device drivers