One of the features available using Events is Start of and End of Business day functionality. This allows the programmer to create scenarios where equipment is turned off once the business is shut down and ensure that systems are up and running when employees return the next day.
- Launch builder
- Click on Events tab in left pane
- From Menu choose option to Add Event
- Choose to trigger at a specific time each day
- Within center pane, click on the At: Time field
New popup window opens with 5 tabs across the top
- Choose second to last icon for Start of
The last available selection if used for End of
Within this popup there is also an option to change the event timing, based around the business hours assigned in the Manager.
Choosing the At option will execute the assigned actions at the exact moment the Start/End of business hours have been identified within the Manager.
- Example – 9am Start of Business hours = 9am Event
Choosing the After option executes actions once the selected interval has passed the Start/End of business hours identified within the Manager.
- Example – 9am Start of Business hours with 1 hour After selection = 10am Event
Choosing the Before option executes actions prior to the indicated Start/End of business hours identified within the Manager.
- Example – 9am Start of Business hours with 1 hour Before selection = 8am Event