Brain hardware (see Adding Brain Hardware to a Project) must be provisioned (assigned) to a space before the Kramer Control application can control the devices in the space.
This article explains how to provision Brain hardware to a controlled space. The provisioning process requires a handset (iOS device, Android device or Kramer touch panel) in order to complete the provisioning process.
To provision a Brain device to a space:
- Download the Kramer Control application from the app store to the handset.
- Open Kramer Control on the handset.
- Sign in with your Kramer credentials. The Kramer Control screen appears on the handset.
- In the left pane, click the relevant Project that includes the controlled space you are working on. All sub spaces for the selected Project appear in the left pane.
- Select the relevant controlled space. Provision information for the selected space appears in the center pane.
- Click the Provision button. A list of any un-provisioned Brain devices appears in the right pane.
- Note: If the Brain device does not appear in the list, type the IP address of the device in the right pane in the Enter Brain IP field and click Connect.
- Select the relevant Brain device to provision.
- Note: If the Space has already been provisioned, the Provision button is disabled and the Control button is enabled.
The next step is to control your equipment using the Kramer Control application.