Patch Fix v2.4.1
Version 2.4.1 includes a couple improvements to the Kramer Control platform. In this patch we have added the capability to control KNX HVAC systems and we have improved the Kramer UI to add more functionality. This patch release also makes corrections within Offline Publishing, Watchdog and Error messages appearing within Builder. More information on the patch release can be found below.
KNX HVAC Control
Kramer Control now supports KNX HVAC control with a new driver that also required updates to our Brain code.
Browse device – Manufacturer = knx – Model = blank
Kramer UI Webpage updates
The Kramer UI webpage has been re-designed to include new features such as more manual control over the Watchdog feature previously added to the Brain.
We have also created a way to edit Brain actions across multiple Brains connected to a single LAN. This Multi-Brain view enables programmers to:
- View/access/set multiple Brains from one single webpage
- Enables users the ability to make bulk changes to Brain actions and Brain Watchdog settings on multiple Brains connected to the same LAN simultaneously
- Corrected Offline Publish issue where gateway connections were not connecting to the controlled devices after the offline publish was finished
- Corrected Offline Publish where new and some existing images were not being downloaded to GUI after offline publish was finished
- Corrected issue within Builder where a Save/Failed message was constantly appearing upon any Save or Publish
- Corrected issue where Watchdog could clear cache on an active_offline Brain causing the Brain to become unprovisioned