Update Property enables changing a property of and interface element.
Updating a Property
- In the Builder, double-click the relevant interface element.
- Select the required button action. For example: Tap, Press or Release. (Update Property works for all of these options.)
- Click on the + sign.
- Select the Update Property option.
- In the Properties window, select the relevant property from drop-down list. For example, Text.
- Change the Property value. For example, type your updated text in the dialogue box.
- Publish and Test the updated property.
Changing the Interface Element for Updating a Property
- After selecting the Update Property option,expand your interface within the left pane and identify which element from the list needs to be updated.
- Drag the new element from the left pane to the target widget field of the Properties window.
- In the Properties window, select relevant property from the drop-down list and complete the procedure as in the section above.
Example of Updating a Property
Click here to see an example of changing currently viewed overlays via a button press.
Last modified: 23 May 2017
Thanks for your feedback.