Version 1.3.1 of our software adds new functionality to the Kramer Control Manager as well as bug fixes to the entire system.
Tablet – BRAINware – BRAINware}
- Un-provision Space is now available within the Manager. The user now has the ability to un-provision any space that has previously been provisioned to a functioning Brain.
- Initial state of a referenced device is not received upon sync of brain
- HTTPS is now supported for device communication within gateways
Brain Bug Fixes
- Corrected issue with Macros when the controlled device is assigned to multiple gateway types
- Corrected issue where upon sync of the Brain referenced device states are not received
- Corrected issue where the wrong time zone appears in Dashboard live stream when publish begins
- Corrected issue where images only referenced in global macros, and not within UI, are not loaded within client applications
- Corrected issue where Conditional statements created within a referenced device always evaluated themselves as false
Last modified: Dec 26, 2018
Thanks for your feedback.