The v2.0.7 release includes corrections for Manager, Builder, Brain and Client application. This release does include new Brain firmware files that can be updated remotely.
- Corrected issue where the Brain version update is done to a version higher than the one selected by the user
- Corrected issue where Calendar gateways cannot be overridden within reference spaces
- Corrected issue where adding an extra space to Manufacturer name would return no results when searching devices
- Corrected an issue where editing devices in a duplicated project would also affect the devices that exist in the original project
- Corrected issue where the KDS gateway was not controlling KDS devices
- Corrected issue where the last synced date was returning an empty value
- Corrected issue where the BRAINware option in a KT107 was disabled after updating application
- Corrected issue where Brain information was not being displayed when using SL Brains
Last modified: Feb 28, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.