We are excited to announce the patch release of v2.2.9 for Kramer Control. Below is a list of improvements and corrections we have made with this latest patch version.
- Added internal functionality to prevent Brains entering a boot loop where port 8000 becomes unresponsive due to a variety of possible issues
- Added the ability to force the Brain into an Active Offline state
- Added Preview Mode for the programmer to view how Frames and Overlays will appear within the GUI
- Added support for new iPad resolutions
- Corrected issue where the Brain would lose connection to KNX and other devices when the units were powered off and powered back on again
- Corrected issue where the Brain would become un-responsive when publishing large spaces
- Corrected issue on Android client types where clicking on the listbox title section would crash the application
- Corrected issue where BRAINware was not available on KT-1010 hardware
- Corrected issue where users were not able to activate BRAINware on Sony Bravia – Android 8 displays
- Corrected issue where selecting an alert from the alerts section showed a blank panel in the right window
Last modified: 11 November 2019
Thanks for your feedback.