Version 2.10 of Kramer Control focuses on updates for the Kramer Control Dashboard. The Dashboard has been redesigned and now includes alerts, room statuses, and email notifications based on alerts. The majority of changes are done within the webpages for Kramer Control, but a could bug fixes have been included on Brain and we have added a heartbeat to the Brain for the new Dashboard. If you plan to use the new dashboard, a firmware update to the Brain will be required.
- Team member invitations are now supported inside the Manager
- Manage team members also supported inside the Manager
- Updated Dashboard
- With the updated Kramer Control Dashboard we now have email alerts, a cleaner interface to check space status, and graph information that will consistently load.
- The Builder now auto-saves after 5 minutes of time. There is also a window of 3 minutes if nothing changes the space will be saved.
- Fixed an issue where the active_offline setting was not maintained after a firmware update
- Fixed an issue where receiving the letters cli inside a device feedback would cause RS232 controlled devices to ignore the feedback response