The version 2.0.11 release of Kramer Control includes fixes to the Brain and Client Applications. More information on the fixes included below.
For more information on version 2 of Kramer Control click here
- Corrected issue where Weather States were no longer being updated.
- Corrected issue where large spaces would crash the Brain and start a synchronizing loop after the crash
- Corrected issue where Brain was not able to access cloud server for Space after a period of time.
- This issue caused spaces to show an unpublished state when api/vtest/general was checked and caused an error in the log monitor showing the Brain was not connected to the server
- Added a pop-up warning indicating to the user that the Brain version and the client version of the application do not match
- Corrected issue within the Client when trying to provision a Referenced space when the Master space has not been published to all references yet
- Corrected issue where no gateway information was being shown when using a Brain gateway as a Kramer gateway
Last modified: 11 May 2019
Thanks for your feedback.