Viewing location packages that have already been created is easy in Reel-Scout™ version 10. Begin by entering the Project module to locate the project whose packages you want to view. For more information, see Browsing Projects and Searching for a Specific Project.
1. Locating Packages Within a Project
Once you have located the project whose packages you wish to view, double-click on the project title to open the Project Overview page.
Underneath the sub-menu on the left-hand side of the screen, you’ll find a series of tabs. Click on the Project Packages tab to open the All Project Packages page.
The All Project Packages page will show the packages that have been created for that project. Using the *Sort By * drop-down menu on the right-hand side of the screen, you can sort the packages alphabetically by name or by the date that they were created.
Clicking on a package title will allow you view the contents of that location package.You can use the breadcrumbs at the top of the page or your browser’s back button to return to the All Project Packages screen.
2. Package Options on the All Project Packages Screen
There is a toolbar associated with each location package on the screen, history of when the package was sent and to whom it was delivered. On the toolbar, there are six options:
- You can *Preview the package to see what the client will experience as they navigate the location package. For more information, see Viewing a Package as Seen by Client
- You can click *Send Package to deliver the package to a client’s email address. See Sending a Location Package
- You can *Copy your package. For more information, see Copying an Existing Package
- You view the package’s location *Contacts. This opens a separate browser window
- You can *Edit the package. See Editing a Package
- If you choose, you can Delete a package. See Deleting a Package for more information.