When Do You See the “Flag” or “Invalid Title” Warning?
A “Flag” or “Invalid Title” warning occurs when the crew member:
- Lists credits under a category/role that is NOT one of their three categories/roles (e.g., Acting – Coach & Construction – Foreman) they had selected for their profile.
- Adds credits under those categories; and
- Returns into his/her record to change the categories.
The ‘invalid credit flag’ occurs when a crew member
Instead of assuming the authority to automatically delete aspects of the crew member’s record, such as a credit, we identify for you that that credit is no longer valid because the registrant has changed his/her mind on the categories under which he/she wants to be listed.
In other words, these are credits where the crewmember or support services listing:
- Originally selected this category/subcategory,
- Added this credit, and
- Went back into his/her title and changed the category/subcategory under which he/she wanted to list.
In the Case of One Crew Member’s Profile
In the specific case of Rilley Brightwater’s record, we assume that Rilley had:
- Modified his record,
- Changed his category selections after having entered in ‘MUSIC – Composer’ credit, but
- Failed to delete/remove that credit.
So when you are logged in as a user of the system, you as an Administrator will see that “Invalid Title,” but the public logged onto your website will not see that credit (once it’s been approved) when viewing Rilley’s record.
How to Resolve the “Invalid Title” Flag?
There are two ways to resolve this issue:
- Add back the “CONSTRUCTION – Propmaker / Carpenter” in place of the “On-Set” category as he doesn’t list any credits for under that one; or
- Delete the credits with unlisted categories from the profile entirely. We would recommend he lists these “less related” work experience in his full resume that he can upload but that the credits that need to be shown are ones for the category that he selects.
If you experience any problems or errors, please fill out this form. We will get back to you shortly.