Vehicle Content Analysis
- MAPS, locations, travel paths, gas stations, etc.
- Collect Every piece of paper, receipt, trash, etc.
- Business cards
- Identification Documents
- Wire Transfer Receipts
- Shipping Invoices
- Mail system receipts, Prepaid Mailing
- Pre-paid Calling Cards
- Restaurant, Fast food Receipts
- Motel Keys, Receipts, Registration Paperwork
- IPhone, IPad, Laptops, Computers
- Financial Records
As many ORC groups travel between multiple destinations, they may use GPS to help navigate between these unfamiliar areas. This information is often stored in the devices memory and the proper forensic techniques can recover it even if it has been deleted. This can lead to storage lockers, fences, housing, and even past, present, or future targets.
Don’t forget about evidence gathered on a phone, such as phone numbers, text, images, videos, social media accounts, email accounts and more.