· Control Questions
· Repeat questions
· Should not be exact repetitions of an earlier question.
· The investigator must rephrase or otherwise disguise the previous question.
· Repeat questions also need to be separated in time from the original question so the information cannot easily be remembered.
· Developed from recently confirmed or known information that is not likely to have changed
· If the answer to a control question is not given as expected, it may be an indicator of deceit.
· Last day of school, Vacation dates
· School events, Pop culture trivia