On the Name & Security page, scroll down to the ‘People’ section and set the users’ privileges for your Assessment
- Scroll down to the ‘People’ section and select any of the users listed under the table for access for this particular Assessment.
- People – These are the individuals, created under your organization , that can be granted privileges to an Assessment. Each user can be provisioned with one of the roles defined below:
- No Access – This role allocates zero access to the individuals assigned. The contents of an Assessment will be completely hidden from those with this permission.
- Assessment Lead – This role permits non-Account Administrators the capability to divvy out role assignments, set the CSF version, and inherently access all the Statements in the Assessment.
- Standard User – This role provides non-Account Administrators rights to read and modify all the Statements in the Assessment. Unlike the Assessment Lead, they do not have the ability to provision roles or define the CSF version of the Assessment.
- Customer Respondents – This role is designed for users that only need access to a subset of Statements. Individuals with this role only see the Questions that they have been delegated.
- Read Only – The role allows only for the viewing of the Assessment.
- Press ‘Save & Continue’ at the bottom when you are finished.
Thanks for your feedback.