Once a reservation is made on your assessment, you are entitled to modify or cancel it. Follow the steps below to accomplish this.
- From the MyCSF Homepage, click on the i1 or r2 Validated Assessment for which you’d like to make a reservation.
- On the left-hand sidebar, you will notice a “Reservations” option with a green checkmark. Click this icon.
- Your reservation details will now be displayed on the page. At the bottom of this page are two options: Modify Reservation and Cancel Reservation.
- If you’d like to simply update the submission date, QA Block or Report Credit associated with the reservation. click the Modify Reservation button. Doing so will walk you through the reservation wizard BUT your current reservation will not be updated until you confirm the modified reservation.
- If you’d like to cancel the reservation completely, you can click the Cancel Reservation button.
- Cancelling your reservation will return your Report Credit back to you to be used with a future reservation.
Thanks for your feedback.