An Offline Assessment gives you the ability to complete an Assessment outside of MyCSF using a spreadsheet and seamlessly import it back into the application. If you have a MyCSF Subscription and wish to complete your Assessment offline, follow the instructions below on Creating and Importing an Offline Assessment.
1. From the MyCSF Homepage, select the Assessment you wish to answer offline. Please know that the Questionnaire must already be generated to be completed using a spreadsheet. From within the Assessment, go to the ‘Name & Security’ page and click on the ‘Offline’ button towards the bottom of the page.
2. You will be directed to the Assessment’s Status page to enable the offline capabilities for this Assessment. Click on the ‘Convert to Offline Assessment’ button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Once converted, click on the ‘Download Excel Spreadsheet’ button. Your browser will download a spreadsheet where you can add maturity scores, comments, and map documents existing in your Assessments Document Repository. Please note, you must save the file with the name provided when downloaded.
4. After you have completed the Offline Assessment, go to the ‘Name & Security’ page and click on the ‘Offline’ button. Click on ‘Choose File’ and select your file. Please note that the ‘Ignore Blank Cells’ and ’Preserve Documents’ check boxes will be checked by default.
5. Once selected, click the ‘Import’ button.