An Offline Assessment gives you the ability to fill-out an Assessment outside of MyCSF using a spreadsheet and seamlessly import back into the application. If you have a MyCSF Subscription and wish to complete your Assessment offline, follow the instructions below on Creating an Offline Assessment.
- From the Homepage, click the Assessment you wish to answer offline. Please know that the Assessment must already be generated to be completed using a spreadsheet. From within the Assessment, go to the ‘Name & Security’ page (Shield icon) and click on the ‘Offline’ button towards the bottom of the page.
- MyCSF will direct you to the Object Status page to enable the offline capabilities for this Assessment. Click on the ‘Convert to Offline Assessment’ button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once converted, click on the ‘Download Excel Spreadsheet’ button. You now have a spreadsheet where you can add comments and scores. Please note, when downloading the spreadsheet, you must save the file with the name provided when downloaded.
- After you have completed the Offline Assessment, go to the ‘Name & Security’ page and click on the ‘Offline’ button. Click on ‘Choose File’ and select your file.
- Once selected, click the ‘Import’ button.