If you have completed all of the Assessments Statements in either your Self or Validated Assessment to HITRUST, please verify that the below is covered before submitting it.
1. Ensure that the following Required Documents have been uploaded with the correct dates as well as ensuring the correct templates are being used.
- Organizational Overview & Scope – This document can only be uploaded by the Assessor.
- QA Checklist – This document can only be uploaded by the Assessor.
- Test Plans – This document can only be uploaded by the Assessor.
- Partner Agreement – Please ensure that the date of this agreement is within one (1) calendar year from the current date. This document can be uploaded by the Client and/or Assessor.
- Management Representation Letter – Please ensure that the date of this letter is the same date as the end date of the fieldwork or up to 14 days after the end date for fieldwork. This document can be uploaded by the Client and/or Assessor. Please note that this is the only Required Document for a Self-Assessment.
- Time Sheet – Please ensure the Time Sheet includes the Fieldwork dates which should not be older than 90 days of the submission date and at least 50% of the Assessor hours worked on this engagement have been done so by Certified Practitioner(s). The Time Sheet can only be completed by the Assessor.
2. Depending on the type of Assessment that’s being completed, ensure the appropriate Assessment credit is available. If you do not have a credit, please contact email@example.com
3. For Validated Assessments, please ensure that all documentation/evidence has been linked to Maturity levels scored above 0%.