Assigning a User to an Assessment Domain is a beneficial tool to better manage resources and aggregate a collection of responses.
- From the Assessment Questionnaire, click on the Assessment Domain you wish to assign.
- From the Assessment Domain, click on the ‘Add’ icon located atop the far right-hand corner.
- A table of users will appear to select the checkbox next to the appropriate users’ names to have them provision the Assessment Domain.
- You will need to add a ‘Weight’ for the User you are assigning. Ensure that the total weight adds up to 100. If you want to only update the unassigned Statements, uncheck the ‘Replace Current Assignments’ checkbox. Note: The Sum of the Weights of the selected users should equal 100, and you may only enter positive whole numbers as weights.
- Lastly, click the ‘Confirm’ button.
Thanks for your feedback.