The scope of the Assessment is the information about your organization that will be used to narrow down the most precise assessment for your compliance and security needs. Fields marked with red asterisks are mandatory.
- After authenticating through the HITRUST Portal, click the dropdown box inside the Organization panel and select your organization’s name. You can also type in the text field for your organization in case you have many organizations under your subscription.
- Next, click on the assessment name you would like to begin answering in the Assessments panel. If you do not have any existing Assessments, have an Account Administrator click on the ‘Create New Assessment’ button to create one.
- If you are creating a New Assessment, you will be directed to the ‘Name & Security’ section of MyCSF to setup Users, CSF Version, and your HITRUST Assessor under your organization.
- Either by clicking on the Cogs Icon on the Sidebar, or by clicking on ‘Save & Continue’ on the Name & Security page, you will be directed to the ‘Organization Information’ page to begin scoping. You will automatically be redirected to this page if your assessment has not been started.
- There are six elements that contribute to satisfactorily scoping an assessment. MyCSF will connect you to the succeeding page by clicking the ‘Save & Continue’ button at the conclusion of all of the Scoping pages.
- You can also quickly navigate to specific components by using the left navigation bar after selecting an assessment.
Thanks for your feedback.