1. From the Assessment Domain, expand the requirement statement view and click on the ‘Inheritance’ button to open the Inheritance Modal.
2. Within the Inheritance Modal, go the ‘Requests’ tab and select ‘Internal’ from the drop-down.
3. Click the garbage can icon to the right of the listed assessment listed that you would like to delete.
4. At the prompt, click Confirm.
5. Click Save to exit out of the Inheritance Modal.
*Note: The ‘Inheritance’ button will no longer be color-coded with a yellow dot and hover-over tooltip if there are no longer any internal inheritance requests associated with a requirement.