When an External Assessor reverts an Assessment Statement back to their client, the returned Assessment Statement will display a “Response Needed for External Assessor” status. To address these Assessment Statements, you as the client will need to do the following.
- Take note of the External Assessor’s comments in the External Assessor Comments field.
- Make the recommended adjustments according to the External Assessor’s suggested score and comments, if provided.
- Once the adjustment is made, click on Save. You may amend the Subscriber Comments to reflect these new adjustments, but this is not required.
- Once all reverted Assessment Statements have been answered, click on “submit this domain back to your assessor” link atop of the page.
- Click OK on the pop-up box to confirm you want to send the Assessment Statements back to the External Assessor.