If you have forgotten your MyCSF password, please follow the steps below:
- From the HITRUST Portal, click the ‘Reset Password’ link adjacent to the ‘Login’ button.
- Enter your email address associated to your MyCSF Account and click the ‘Reset’ button.
- Locate the email with the subject line: “HITRUST Login Registration – Password Reset” from sender: email@example.com. Within the body of the email is a string beginning with “Your temporary password is:” The series of characters that succeeds this string will serve as your temporary password.
- Go back to the HITRUST Portal Homepage and enter your email address and temporary password. Once entered, click the ‘Login’ button.
- If the right credentials were entered, you will be prompted to change your password
Thanks for your feedback.