Answer the dropdowns provided to determine what kind of assessment will be generated by MyCSF. This includes Targeted, CSF Security, CSF Security & Privacy, CSF Comprehensive Security, and CSF Comprehensive Security & Privacy Assessments. The level of validation will be determined as well through this component.
- From the Homepage, under ‘Assessments’, click on an Assessment Name of your organization.
- You will be directed to the ‘Questionnaire Overview’ page.
- On the left navigation bar, under ‘Admin & Scoping’, click on the ‘Assessment Options’ link to open the form.
- Fill in the Assessment Options information to configure your Assessment preferences.
- Select the Assessment Type using one of the selection buttons as highlighted in the Figure 1. Information on each Assessment Type is shown in Figure 2.
- For a HITRUST-based Assessment, you will have an option to both redact subscriber commentary from your HITRUST CSF Report as well as the measured and managed maturity values from the Assessment entirely.
- Click on ‘Save & Continue’ when you are finished.