If you wish to document evidence for an Assessment Statement, use the related documents functionality. You can either reference items previously uploaded or new items that are not yet in your Document repository.
- From the MyCSF Homepage, click the Assessment name you would like to access.
- From the ‘Assessment Domain’, click on the Assessment Statement that you would like to link evidence to.
- Click the ‘Linked Documents’ button.
- A modal will appear for you to search for existing documents in your Document Repository.
- Or you may add a new document, by clicking the ‘Add A New Document’ button (NOTE: i1 assessments follow the same procedure but only for the Implemented maturity level).
Thanks for your feedback.