If you are coming up on your 1-year Anniversary of your CSF Certification, you will need to perform an Interim Assessment. The Interim Assessment is to ensure that the scope of your CSF Certification is still valid.
- From the Homepage, click on the Assessment with the status of ‘Undergoing Interim’.
- From the Assessment Questionnaire page, you will see the Interim Assertions that will need to be Agreed to or Disagreed to.
a. Agree- Clicking the Assessor Agreement icon once.
b. Disagree- Clicking the Assessor Agreement icon twice. Note- If you disagree, the CSF Certification will not be allowed to continue.
- Once you have saved the Interim Assertions, go to any of the 19 Assessment Domains to begin your review. After saving the Interim Assertions, you may now begin reviewing the Statements that are included in this Assessment. Click the name of a Domain for which you would like to complete.
- From the Assessment Domain, expand the Assessment Statement and start your review. You must either Agree or Disagree that the Assessment Statement is in place and effective. If the maturity levels now vary from the original score you may adjust them accordingly.
- For any identified CAP, please ensure the status is current, and where appropriate, mark the completion date of the mitigation plan.
- Once you have completed the review of the selected Interim Assessment Statements and the status of any identified CAPs, you may now submit the Interim Assessment to HITRUST.
Thanks for your feedback.