When a Validated Assessment has been submitted to an Assessor, you the Assessor has the ability to fill-out your evaluation outside of MyCSF using a spreadsheet and seamlessly import your evaluation back into the application. Follow the instructions below on Creating and Importing your Assessor Evaluation.
1. From the MyCSF Homepage, click the Assessment that has been submitted to you. From within the Assessment, go to the ‘Name & Security’ page and click on the ‘Offline’ button towards the bottom of the page.
2. You will be directed you to the Assessment’s Status page to download the excel spreadsheet. Click on the ‘Download Excel Spreadsheet’ button.
3. Once downloaded, you now have a spreadsheet where you can add maturity evaluation, comments, and map documents existing in the Document Repository. Please note, when downloading the spreadsheet, you must save the file with the name provided when downloaded.
4. After you have completed the Offline Assessment, go to the ‘Name & Security’ page and click on the ‘Offline’ button. Click on ‘Choose File’ and select your file. *Please note that the ‘Ignore Blank Cells’ and ’Preserve Documents’ checkboxes will be checked by default. *
5. Once selected, click the ‘Import’ button.