Assigning a user to an Assessment Statement is a beneficial tool to better manage resources and aggregate a collection of responses.
- From the Assessment Domain, click on the Assessment Statement you wish to assign.
- Press the ‘Actions’ button and choose ‘Delegate to Others’ .
- A table of potential users will appear. Click checkbox next to the appropriate users’ names to have them provisioned to the Assessment Statement.
- After a user is assigned, be sure to provide an integer in the Weight column. This value denotes the percentage that the individual’s reply is worth in the final calculation.
- A notification will be sent to the assigned individuals informing them of appending task. They will be able to view all of these in the ‘Tasks’ panel on the ‘Homepage’.
Thanks for your feedback.