If you have a Corporate Level Subscription or above and you are wishing to add a new custom role to your MyCSF Account, please follow the steps below:
- From the Homepage, click the ‘Administration’ button at the top Menu bar or below your Subscription Information.
- From the Subscriber Management page, click the ‘+ Add New Custom Role’ button.
- Enter a ‘Name’ of the new custom role.
- Select the ‘Type’ of role and the ‘Permissions’ this role should have. Note: Subscriber permissions will enable the configured access across all your Account’s Assessments.
- Lastly, click the ‘Create New Role’ button. This will then be assignable either within the Assessment or the Subscriber Administration.
Thanks for your feedback.