Upload a piece of evidence you believe will aid you in your assessment. The documents you provide will help support the ‘Assessor’ on why certain Maturity Value selections were made.
- From the MyCSF Homepage, click on the Assessment name you would like to view.
- You will be directed to the ‘Questionnaire Overview’ page.
- On the left navigation bar, click on the ‘Documents’ link to access the ‘Documents’ page.
- Optionally, enter a name in the ‘Document Name’ and ‘Document Description’ field about your document.
- Click the ‘Choose A File’ button to search for the document you would like to upload. Note: Dragging multiple files is an option as well.
- Click the ‘Save’ button.
p(banner tip).On Validated Assessments: When one or more supporting assessment artifacts cannot be uploaded into MyCSF, a document must still be identified by name or title (i.e., as a document placeholder). This allows linkages to be created between the document and the corresponding requirements and control maturity levels without the document being actually uploaded into MyCSF. When a requirement is selected for HITRUST’s QA for which supporting documentation is identified but not uploaded, a screen sharing session with the external assessor and HITRUST’s QA team is necessary.