Reservations allow you to have more awareness into when your validated assessment will be reviewed by the HITRUST Quality Assurance team. You can set one up seamlessly within your assessment.
- From the MyCSF Homepage, click on the i1 or r2 validated assessment for which you’d like make a reservation.
- On the left-hand sidebar, you will notice a “Reservations” option with a yellow caution icon. Click this icon.
- If you see a red “X” instead, you will need to purchase a validated report credit. Click the “Contact HITRUST” button to notify your organization’s Customer Success Manager directly from MyCSF.
- On the “Reservations” page, click the Get Started button to have MyCSF navigate you through the reservation wizard.
- The first step of the wizard will require you to choose a submission date. Your assessment MUST be submitted on or before this date else your assessment’s reservation will be canceled. Click Continue when you’ve chosen your submission date.
- The second step will require you to choose a QA Block. The options here will be filtered to the QA Blocks available most closely to your submission date. If you’d like to choose a timeframe that is not selectable in the results, try the date filter to have have MyCSF return the blocks relative to the date you’ve provided. There will be a time gap between your submission date and QA block’s start dare as this allows sufficient time for your assessment to be checked-in by HITRUST.
- If a QA Block has no standard reservation slots left, you may see a stopwatch icon indicating that the QA Block only has Expedited slots open. These QA Blocks will require an Expedited Validated Report credit, which differs from the standard Validated Report credit. Click Continue to proceed.
- After choosing your QA Block, you will need to select a Report Credit that you’d like to link to this reservation. If you only have one Report Credit usable, MyCSF will automatically select it. Click Continue to move to the confirmation page.
- The final step in your reservation will be to review and confirm. On this page, you will see information pertaining to the submission deadline, QA Block, the Report Credit used as well as HITRUST’s Reservation Cancellation Policy. Before you reservation is completed, you will need to agree to the Reservation Cancellation Policy by checking the box. Afterward, the Continue button will become enabled for you to conclude the reservation process.
Thanks for your feedback.