Study each Statement in/out of your ‘Scope’ to find the risk you carry per Statement if it is ‘Applicable’.
- Residual Risk – Investigate the areas of your Assessment that may or may not require immediate attention in the ‘Scope of your Assessment’ and mark your judgments accordingly.
- ‘Residual Risk Rating’ – Spot each Statement in your Assessment and study the ‘Residual Risk Rating’ that join them.
- After authenticating through the MyCSF Portal, click on ‘Analytics’ in the top Menu bar.
- Once pressed, choose the option of Dashboards.
- Press the module named ‘Assessments’ in the left Nav bar.
- Click on the ‘Requirements’ category at the top of the page.
- Now choose ‘Residual Risk Rating’ in the header just below the categories.
Thanks for your feedback.