Review your ‘Diary Entries’ and what you and your Assessor have conversed about regarding any Statement that you can your Assessor have spoken about. This is a useful feature for record keeping all on your ‘Diary’ function.
- Assessments – View your Assessment Result in detail and view the maturity scores by Statements in each of your domains.
- Diary – Glance through any of the available dialogue created between your Assessor and that respective user for any Statement.
- After authenticating through the MyCSF Portal, click on ‘Analytics’ in the top Menu bar.
- Once pressed, choose the option of Dashboards.
- Press the module named ‘Assessments’ in the left Nav bar.
- Click on the ‘Assessments’ category at the top of the page.
- Now choose ‘Diary’ in the header just below the categories.
Thanks for your feedback.