Check out each Assessment under your subscription with all of the data applicable to your Assessments under the categories ‘High Level’, ‘Responses’, ‘Results’, ‘Comparisons’, ‘Diary’, ‘Users’, ‘Sources’.
- Assessments – View your Assessment Result in detail and view the maturity scores by Statements in each of your domains.
- High Level – Review each domains ‘Avg Maturity Scores’ with ‘Response Status’ and ‘Gap Rating’.
- Status – Look at all of the responses held in your Assessment by ‘Status Filter’.
- Results – Find all of the values placed of each completed Statement.
- Comparisons – Compare any one of your Assessments side by side referencing each of their maturity scores by domain name.
- Diary – Glance through any of the available dialogue created between your Assessor and that respective user for any Statement.
- Users – Discover any user who has been ‘Assigned a Statement’ and track their progress for that task.
- Sources – View each of the ‘Authoritative Sources’ within the ‘Scope of your Assessment’.
- After authenticating through the MyCSF Portal, click on ‘Analytics’ in the top Menu bar.
- Once pressed, choose the option of Dashboards.
- Press the module named ‘Assessments’ in the left Nav bar.
- Click on the ‘Assessments’ category at the top of the page.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.