To watch a video on this topic CLICK HERE
IBM i Configuration:
- From an IBM i command line, with RVILIB in your library list, type GO IMAGE
- Select Option 8 Maintenance Menu
- Select Option 7 Maintain PC Workstation Configuration
- Select a existing user by placing an X next to the record create a new record using F10 = Add A Record
- From the Maintain PC Workstation Configuration Screen, set Image Viewer to O or P
- Press Enter to save then F3 to exit
- Return to the RVI Image Menu using GO IMAGE.
- Select Option 1 Image Inquiry and specify an Image System ID Code.
- Type the index values to be searched.
If Image Viewer = O
A sub file list of records will display on the IBM i matching the index search criteria. Put a V next to the record you want to view. The image will be displayed in One Look.
If Image Viewer = P
A sub file list of records will display in One Look that match the index search criteria. Double click the record you want to view. The image will be displayed in One Look.
One Look Configuration:
For Polling to run, the Image Systems Index Search window must be active. (Host Connected) will display at the top of the window when polling is running. Polling will automatically run every 2 seconds.