Type G Configuration
This configuration is used for custom interfaces. It requires the installation of RVI One Look executable on the user’s pc.
For setup instructions, view the RVIOneLook.exe video.
When a 5250 emulation session operation is invoked that results in an index list or viewing a specific image, the index list is displayed in RVIOneLook.exe and the View is done in RVIOneLook.exe. Scanning requests are triggered from the 5250 session and RVIOneLook.exe using the Twain scanner driver.
- Active 5250 session
- OneLook.exe installed and configured
- 5250 emulation Image Inquiry
- One Look exe index list of search results
- One Look exe display
- 5250 emulation scan request
- One Look exe scan using Twain
- 5250 accept/reject
- 5250 emulation scan request using MVC013D = Automatic upload via scan direct.
- 5250 emulation scan request using MVC013 = Manual upload using the RVI Scan Menu, Option 11 Upload Scanned Image To Host.