Versioning is a feature that allows for scanning replacement pages to an existing scanned document.
NOTE: RVI does not keep multiple copies of the versioned document, only the original document and each versioned page that is created.
1. Open the RVI PC Viewer and One Look.
2. From One Look, locate the document to be versioned.
3. Double click the record to view the document inside of One Look.
4. Click (The document is opened in the RVI pc viewer and remains open in One Look.)
5. Click OK to the notification to navigate from within the RVI PC Viewer to the page you want to version.
6. Navigate to the proper page inside the RVI PC Viewer. (You can only version one page at a time.)
7. From One Look, click Scan Version Page.
The scan will automatically start.
8. Once the page is scanned, Accept or Do Not Accept.
If the version is accepted, a notification will be displayed with the page number that was versioned.
A V will now appear next to the versioned record.