Routing to a Package Profile is done through Image Inquiry.
Select a record where the Document Type equals the Primary Document Type setup within the Package routing profile for the selected System.
- From Image Inquiry, identify the record associated with the primary document type in the package.
View a document (Routing, Route Using Profile)
Right-mouse click a record (Route Document , Route Using Profile).
- Select the desired Package profile from the drop-down list then click Submit.
- From the user’s workbasket, you should find an entry where Route Profile Name equals the Package profile name. (In our example, the Package profile name is PACKAGE1.)
- Click the record to open.
An icon of a Present will be seen under the Flags column. This signifies a Package exist.
|The Package is incomplete. Documents are missing.|
|The Package is complete. All related documents are included.|
- Mouse-over the Package icon to see the Package details.
Click the Package icon to open the Package Information.
The user has the ability to view the image directly from the Package Information screen by double-clicking the record. This will open the document in a new window.