In One Look Windows, navigate to Menu/Maintenance
Under IMAGE SYSTEM MAINTENANCE, click MAINTAIN IMAGE SYSTEM DESCRIPTIONS AND KEY FIELDS
- Click Add System button at the top of the window.
- Specify an Image System ID: (Click the drop-down arrow to see a list of available systems.)
- Enter a System Description: (Enter up to a 99-character description of the system.)
- Click Submit to create the system.
The new system will be displayed on the primary window.
- Single-click the new system code to continue to create additional indexes.
By default, Index 1 and Index 100 will be created.
Index 1 attributes can be edited by double clicking the record. Once changes are complete, click Save.
WARNING: Index 100 MUST be left as is. Do not change or edit Index 100.
To add additional index fields:
- Click Add Index Field
- Enter the Index Description: and Index Length: (Additional fields are optional. See field descriptions below.)
- Click Create New Index
NOTE: There are ninety-nine (99) index fields available for each system code. The information stored in the index fields become the search criteria when inquiring on a document.
The user is required to define at least one (1) index field.
IMPORTANT! All system codes are secure which means, that users/groups must be granted access to the system code.