If the Xero connector is detected by Daylite Sales Assistant the ability to work with Xero is turned. This page details how to set up and user Xero connector with Daylite Sales Assistant
What can be done with the Xero Connector?
- Contacts can be brought from Xero
- Products can be brought in from Xero (although we recommend doing a full product import see how the page on how to import products)
- Quotes, invoices and Supplier Orders can be set to Xero
- Multi currency is supported
- Send document as they are created
- Send documents from the global view
Setting up Xero Connector for Use with Daylite Sales Assistant
- Step one purchase the Xero connector
- Following the setup instructions from the website
- Once installed then go to the Xero preferences and follow the video below.
Sending a Document to Xero
After a PDF has been created it can be sent to Xero from the following screens:
- The PDF generation screen:
Check the check box if the PDF is to be sent to Xero immediately after the document is created.
- The Document List
- The Finance Section
- The Global Document Summary
Sending from the Global Document Summary is useful if finance staff need to be the only staff to send to Xero. This allows the Xero credentials to remain confidential whilst allowing sales staff to make quotes and invoices without the need to access Xero.