Once you install another version of RedwoodHQ Server all agent machines which are pointing to it will update automatically (if needed).
If you still want to update RedwoodHQ Agent manually (or if automatically failed for some reason) then follow these steps:
- Go to the machine where you want to install the agent
- Open browser and navigate to the ip address + port number of machine where RedwoodHQ is installed on (it’s Login page)
- Click on ‘Download Agent’ button and save the agent setup file
- Double click on the setup file and click on Next
- You will be prompted on whether you want to update RedwoodHQ Agent, click on Yes
- Once installation finishes you will have a newly updated version of RedwoodHQ Agent ready to go