You can import your existing TestNG/JUnit tests and then use RedwoodHQ for execution and further test automation development. Importing test cases is very simple:
- Go to Scripts page and upload your TestNG/JUnit folders under ‘src’ folder (for more information how to upload directories go here).
- Upload all the projects library jar files if necessary (for more information how to upload jars go here).
- You can click on a Build button to validate that code is compiling correctly and then do a Git Push.
- On top click on ‘Import Test Cases’ button and wait for RedwoodHQ to process all your files and determine all test cases in there.
- A new popup will appear afterwards that will show you all test cases that were identified for import and their type (TESTNG or JUNIT).
- Check all the check boxes for the test cases you want to import and click on OK.
- Afterwards a success message will appear saying how many test cases were imported.
- Click on Test Cases tab and you will now see all the test cases that were imported with names generated based on this pattern:
<Package>.<Class Name>.<Method>(you can modify test case names anytime).
- Test cases are now ready to be executed
Thanks for your feedback.