To find certain places in the script, you can use the search capability. You can search by:
- Text – on the toolbar above the script editor, in the find text box, enter text. If the text is case-sensitive, select the Case check box.
- Regular expression – on the toolbar above the script editor, in the find text box, enter a Perl-compatible regular expression and select the Regex check box.
Move up and down the search results using green arrows.
To make replacements in the script, besides specifying the search pattern, in the replace text box, enter the text to replace found passages. To replace one by one, click Replace, to replace all at once, click Replace All.
You can also do a search across multiple files:
- Right click on the folder you want to search and click on Find in Path
- Type in the value you want to search and click OK
- On the bottom panel you can see the list of links which will open the file and go to the line where the value was found