If you want to use ‘Looking Glass’ by itself without installing/using RedwoodHQ, then follow these steps bellow:
- Install Java 1.7.
- Download zip file from: https://bitbucket.org/primatestinc/looking-glass/downloads/LookingGlass.zip (select ‘Keep’ when prompted by browser).
- Unzip contents in to your folder (eg: c:\Looking Glass).
- Double click on ‘StartLookingGlass.vbs’ to start on windows
- StartLookingGlass.sh for Linux/Mac
- If ‘Looking Glass’ doesn’t start, it could be that Java path is not set on your computer, please follow these instructions to set it: https://forums.bukkit.org/threads/how-to-fix-java-is-not-recognized-as-an-internal-command-or-external-command.139263/
Thanks for your feedback.