Floor-mounting is the standard method of installing all 3PH ATevo enclosure styles. When floor-mounting ATevo, consider the following:
- Refer to table below for external NEMA Type-1 outline drawing, overall dimensions, mounting hole pattern, and hardware mounting specs.
- Be conscious of planned ac input and dc output wiring to the ATevo selecting conduit entrances carefully.
- Location requirements:
- Free of drips and splatter. If falling particles and liquids are a problem, install a NEMA Type-2 drip shield accessory.
- Between 0 and 122 °F / -18 and 50 °C, with relative humidity between 0% and 95% non-condensing.
- Must be free of flammable or explosive materials.
- Maintain at least 6in /152mm of free air on all vented surfaces for cooling.
- Allow 36in /914mm front clearance for operation and maintenance.
- Install four anchor bolts (not supplied with unit) into the floor.
- Refer to table below for anchor bolt size and mounting dimensions.
- Carefully lift the ATevo above the anchor bolts, guide the enclosure onto the floor bolt pattern and lower it into place.
- Add appropriate mounting hardware to the anchor bolts and tighten securely.
ATevo STANDARD NEMA-1 ENCLOSURES (3PH)
|Model ~ Range
Last modified: 13 September 2023