ATevo has two (2) output voltage modes that are set with the CHARGE MODE button:
- FLOAT – for normal battery charging
- EQUALIZE – to balance voltage among battery cells. Before using, consult your battery manufacturer’s data sheets.
Present charge mode is displayed at the top left of the HOME screen:
- ‘Float’ appears when charger is in FLOAT mode
- ‘Equalize’ appears when it is in EQUALIZE mode.
To change Charge Mode:
CHARGE MODE > other displayed choice
When ATevo is in EQUALIZE mode, the charger will:
- Ramp up to the EQUALIZE VOLTAGE set point.
- Start the EQUALIZE TIMER.
- Alternate display between showing the HOME screen and a screen that shows the EQUALIZE TIME REMAINING.
ATevo will remain in EQUALIZE mode until either the EQUALIZE TIMER expires or the charge mode is manually switched back to FLOAT.